YMCA 175 4.-8. AUGUST 2019 I EXCEL LONDON!
In YMCA’s landmark anniversary year, YMCA175 will harness the energy, creative vision and solution-focused approach of thousands of young leaders drawn from more than 100 countries representing six continents of the world.
The event is open to all young (and young at heart) people & adults at every level of YMCA
YMCA175 will offer a childcare programme for families. Programme will include space for volunteers and staff, past and present, to engage and be part of the event.
OUTCOMES FOR DELEGATES
- Strengthen cultural competencies
- behaviours and attitudes that enable learning and working in a global context
- Develop a sense of unity as global citizens
- Develop new knowledge, skills and networks to advance local, national and global youth empowerment initiatives.
- Amplify the visibility, importance and impact of youth led social change initiatives.
OUTCOMES FOR YOUR YMCA
Develop the next generation of YMCA leaders Deepen and expand engagement in global partnerships, learning networks, philanthropy and youth led social change initiatives. Amplify the visibility of YMCA’s impact on youth, families and communities at local, national and global levels
Will be published in April.
Registration / Priser
Early bird prices lasts until 31th of januar.
Ønsker du og/eller gruppen din å delta på YMCA 175 i London?
Registrer deg / dere her: https://ymca175.reg.buzz/
Det er mulighet for å komme med forslag til program.
- Workshops, seminar, appell, tale, foredrag etc.
Ønsker du å komme med forslag kan du registrere det her: https://ymca175.com/delegate-activity-leaders/
OBS! YMCA175 er samtidig som Lederkurs ungevoksne